For any grievance assistance contact our team at 1800 212 123123 or write to us at [email protected] or you can also visit your insurer's office or website.
Submit Complaint / Feedback
Your words are valuable for us.
To achieve complete client satisfaction through courteous complaints resolution
to improve the organization’s operations Bajaj Capital Insurance Broking Ltd is dedicated to
developing lasting relationships with clients and we strive to fulfill all their needs and
expectations at all times. We understand that sometimes things can go wrong and when this
happens, we encourage our clients to tell us about it. We further believe that excellent
client service is the hallmark of a good organization.
We take complaints and feedback as a tool to improve our quality of service and
we never tire
of learning from our mistakes. We also treat complaints and suggestions as valuable insight
into our client’s wants and needs.
We take complaints and feedback as a tool to improve our quality of service and we never
tire of learning from our mistakes. We also treat complaints and suggestions as valuable
insight into our client’s wants and needs.
The objective of the Client Grievance Redressal Policy is
- All aggrieved Customers are treated fairly at all times.
- All complaints /grievances raised by Customers are dealt
courteously, accurately and are resolved in a timely manner to their
- Provide guidance to the individuals who are responsible for handling
and resolving complaints within the Company;
- Incorporate the learning's gained through resolution of the customer
complaints in the form of re engineering of the process
The guiding principles to our Grievance Redressal policy are
- (I) Visibility: BCIBL complaints
is well publicized to clients, personnel and other interested
parties and information about the right to complain is readily
- (II) Accessibility: BCIBL enables its
contact its Complaint Cell through our toll free number at
1800-212-123-123 or through email at [email protected]
Alternatively, Clients may fill up the Complaints Form on our
website (www.bajajcapitalinsurance.com). Client may also choose to
write to us at Complaints Cell, Bajaj Capital Ltd. 97, Bajaj House,
Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019.
- (III) Responsiveness: All complaints
are dealt with
as promptly as possible and complainants are treated with due
- (IV) Objectivity: Each complaint shall
in an equitable, objective and unbiased manner through the
complaints handling process
- (V) Customer-focused approach: The
shall adopt a customer-focused approach, shall be open to feedback
including complaints, and shall show commitment to resolving
complaints by its actions.
- (VI) Review: BCIBL has forums at
various levels to
review its client grievances so as to enhance the quality of client
servicing that is offered. A standing committee has been made that
mandates the operations of the Complaints Cell and audit their
performances for best complaints resolution.
- Complaint Cell: Clients can contact our Complaints Cell officers
over the phone for redressal of their issues. The toll free number
to lodge any complaints is 1800-212-123-123 (Toll free).
- Bajaj Capital’s Insurance Broking Ltd website: Clients can lodge
their grievances by filling in the "Complaint Form" available on the
home page of the Bajaj Capital Insurance Broking Ltd.website
- Branch: Client can speak to branch officials for resolution of their
issues or they can register their grievances through the complaint
form available in the branches. Clients can give their
complaint/feedback through boxes made available at the branch. There
is a Branch locator option that has also been provided on our
website in case the client wants to locate the address, phone
numbers of the nearest branch to their locality.
Time frame for response: The turn-around-time for the
responding to a complaint is:-
- (1) The maximum time for the responding to a complaint is Seven
working days but we will try to get it resolved at the earliest.
- (2) If any case needs additional time, Bajaj Capital will inform the
client and regulators the(if applicable) reasons for delay in
resolution and provide an expected time lines for resolution of the
If a client is not satisfied with the resolution provided
through various channels, the client has the option to escalate the
issues to a higher level, as per the escalation matrix given underneath.
|If an interaction is not acted upon in 5 Days of receipt
||Escalated to Team Leader:
|If an interaction is not acted upon in 6 Days of receipt
||Escalated to the Grievance Redressal Officer:
|If an interaction is not acted upon in 7 Days of receipt
||Escalated to the Principal Officer Mr. Venkatesh Naidu:
[email protected] with a copy to the
A complaint shall be considered as disposed off and closed
- (a) The Company has acceded to the request of the complainant fully.
- (b) Where the complainant has been indicated in writing of the
acceptance of the response of the Company
- (c) Where the complainant has not responded to the Company within 8
weeks of the Company’s written response.
The objective of the Client Grievance Redressal Policy is to
- Enhancing client satisfaction by fostering a client - centric
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of
complainants and clients
- Providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use
- Analyzing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product
and customer service quality
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the
This policy document is the property of Bajaj Capital
Insurance Broking Limited and is for use only by Bajaj Capital Insurance
Broking Limited or any of its group companies. It must not be copied,
disclosed, circulated or referred to in correspondence with external
parties or discussed with any other third party other than for any
regulatory requirements without prior written consent from Head of
Complaints or any other nominated personnel.